Retro-Reflective Beam Sensor Trigger
This top-quality "beam sensor" creates an invisible beam that when someone walks through will instantly "trigger" your prop.
Simply mount the reflective photoelectric beam detector on wall, mount reflector on the opposite wall, then connect the included wires to a 12VDC power supply and device to be triggered.
Works with all prop controllers.
- Weatherproof (IP 66) construction for indoor/outdoor usage
- Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) Relay
- Dark ON operation (Light ON operation also available)
- Pre-wired 6 Feet Cord
- Includes Brackets and Mounting Hardware
- Adjustable sensing distance
- Compact Size
- Easy-to-Use Instructions included
*** REQUIRES 12VDC POWER SUPPLY - NOT INCLUDED.
||0.5' to 35' (0.1 - 11m)
||12-240VDC or 24-240VAC
||Yellow LED (Standby)
Red LED (Active)
||SPDT Relay Output
||IP 66 Waterproof
||-4º to 131º F (-20º to 55ºC)